Metal roofing is a solid choice when it comes to protecting your home, your family, and your cherished possessions. No roof is completely weatherproof, however, with new technology and innovations in metal roofing, this option is an excellent option to consider.
A wise place to begin when deciding on a metal roofing system is the cost. The cost of a new metal roof in Hillsboro can range from $4,500 to $21,000. Of course, this cost depends on the size of your home, additional roofing materials needed to complete the job, and installation costs of a trusted roofing company. To learn more about how this system can benefit you, and a cost based on the size of your home, call Willey Roofing at (937)741-0090. We have been the trusted roofing company in Hillsboro and the surrounding areas for years. (You might want to add solar panels to your metal roof?)
If you desire to get a rough estimate of cost, based on the size of your home, use the chart below. One roofing square is equal to 100 square feet. This measurement does not change whether it is a square of shingles or a square of tarp.
10 square roof = $4,500 to $6,000
15 square roof = $6,750 to $9,000
20 square roof = $9,000 to $12,000
25 square roof = $11,250 to $15,000
30 square roof = $13,500 to $18,000
35 square roof = $15,750 to $21,000
What types of metal roofing do we offer?
Standing seam metal roofs are made from panels that are locked together and designed to hide the fasteners. The huge benefit is that the fasteners are less likely to wear out. This offers you a much cleaner appearing roof. Secondly, the beauty of standing seam is that the metal can expand and contract with the various weather patterns, without ruining the metal. This provides a longer-lasting and more durable roof.
These are fashioned quite similarly to Standing Seam metal roofs with long panels fastened to the roof deck. Exposed fastener roofs do not have a seam to hide the fasteners, making this an excellent choice for someone who desires metal roofing, at a lower cost.
Regardless of the type of metal roofing material you decide on, the benefits are the same. Here is a list of metal roofing benefits:
- Reduce the cost of cooling a warm summer home – metal reflects solar heat and keeps out harmful UV rays.
- Longer lasting than asphalt shingles – metal can last anywhere from 40 to 70 years depending on maintenance.
- Minimal risk of fire, considering metal cannot catch fire
- Environmentally friendly – can be used for other projects rather than filling up the landfills
- Low maintenance – regular inspections are wise to keep the roof in tip-top shape
- Better resale value – considering the length of life of a metal roof, a buyer will be delighted to know a new roof will not be needed for quite some time
- Variety of color options – there is little end to the choices of color in a metal roofing system!
When it comes to replacing your roof, trust Willey Roofing to help you pick out the right material for your home in Hillsboro. Metal is a wise option, and the skilled professionals at Willey Roofing will install your new roof with ease. Quality, integrity, and great customer service are the pillars we thrive on! We are honest, and reliable and provide high-quality products. Trust us to help you secure a new metal roof on your beloved home!